Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 10 am - 7 pm
Saturday 9 am - 3 pm
Pediatric Dentistry – Childrens Dentistry
We provide dental care for toddlers, children, teens, and those with special needs.
As a family-friendly and patient-centered office, we tailor everything to you and your family’s comfort. Our office is welcoming, friendly, and inviting. Most children soon learns this is a safe and fun space, and looks forward to coming to see us!
Primary Teeth – Baby Teeth
The primary, or “baby” teeth, begin to erupt (show) at about 6 months of age. Once the first tooth has appeared, it is a good practice to begin daily oral hygiene by wiping the tooth gently with a clean, damp cloth to remove bacteria that may be on the surface.
The primary teeth are important role in both oral health and overall development and keeping them healthy is important for a variety if reasons:
- Enable a healthy and varied diet
- Encourage proper speech development
- Holding the place for developing permanent teeth
- Boost self esteem with a healthy smile
Loss of primary teeth can put children at a greater risk for developing gum disease. It can also affect the future placement of their permanent teeth, causing bite problems that may need orthodontic treatment down the road.
Preventing Tooth Decay in Children
Tooth cavities remain the most common health concern in children. With an increase of sugars in the diet and a lack of routine preventive dental care, more children are developing cavities today. Bringing your child to the dentist every 6 months enables our staff to monitor tooth development and look for the early signs of tooth decay to avoid bigger problems.
Our pediatric dental services
- Dental sealants: placed on the larger biting surfaces of the back molars once erupted, dental sealants create a barrier for bacteria and help to prevent tooth decay.
- Dental fillings: used to treat tooth decay and cavities, dental fillings restore health to the tooth and help to avoid greater damage or tooth loss.
- Sports mouth guards: an essential for protecting the teeth and gums during contact sports, a custom sports mouth guard will be comfortable and offer maximum protection.
We Have 2 Offices - Arlington and South Fort Worth. Our Contact and Appointment Form is below.
ARLINGTON DENTIST OFFICE
1600 E Abram St, #100
Arlington, TX 76010-7252
FORT WORTH DENTIST OFFICE
6443 McCart Avenue,
Fort Worth, TX 76133-4702